Sanitising Tunnel, Sanitising Booth, Walk-through full body sanitising tunnel, Disinfectant Chamber, Disinfection Tunnel, Portable full body sanitising booth
The global spread of corona virus means that many companies will now need to take certain action steps to help reduce its transmission. Fumigating and sanitising employees at points of entry is one of the best ways of limiting infections at work places, hospitals, malls, grocery stores and others areas where essential services are being provided. Our company mainly deals with mobile kitchen trailers but we have to participate in compacting the global pandemic which has crippled many economies infecting and killing tens of thousands of main kind.
|Suitable for||Mobile installation|
Sanitising Tunnel Product Description
All Metal member and structure member painted with two coat of epoxy
Paint and finally one coat of epoxy paint. Handling: Can be handle and move with two or three person.
Employers and workers can reduce the risk of corona virus transmission in the workplace by:
- cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces regularly
- encouraging regular hand-washing by putting up posters, supplying hand sanitizer, and providing access to soap and water
- communicating clearly to employees that people will need to stay at home if they display any symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are mild
- using conference calls to hold meetings, rather than meeting face to face, when possible
- getting employees to work from home whenever possible
- offering social, financial, and mental health support to help people limit physical contact as much as possible
Although older adults are more at risk of serious complications, children and teenagers can still carry SARS-CoV-2 and pass it to others.
Some ways to prevent transmission in schools include:
- displaying posters to encourage proper hand-washing
- frequently cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as tables, backs of chairs, and door handles
- providing soap, water, and hand sanitizer
- limiting all nonessential meetings and events
- having sick children stay at home
- closing schools if necessary and implementing distance learning if possible
- providing support for students with concerns about COVID-19 and how it may affect them